Continuous Emission Monitoring Systems
The emission monitoring systems market is expected to reach USD 4.44 billion by 2025 from USD 2.39 billion in 2018, at a CAGR of 9.3% between 2018 and 2025.
Source: PR Newswire
The gas analyzer market is projected to reach USD 4.06 Billion at CAGR of 5.70% between 2016 and 2021.
Source: Markets and Markets
What is the business value of this IoT use case and how is it measured?
What are the applications of Continuous Emission Monitoring (CEM)?
- Monitoring exhaust from power plants and waste-burning facilities.
- Emissions compliance at paper, pulp and other industrial facilities.
- Emissions compliance at cement facilities.
- Emission trading accounting and documentation.
- Air Emissions Reporting Systems (AERS).